Sunday 28 July 2013

Jaguhbi is crying?

Hi and Assalammualaikum guys! It's been a while since my last post. I am terribly sorry! I've been busy with the Hari Raya preparations and also some school projects. I am also running out of idea! It's been a stressful week. I hope you guys can forgive me :( In Shaa Allah, I'll post a short story as soon as possible. I can't really think of a short story right now, so here's an extremely short story by me...

  "A cat walked by the flower shop and meowed very loudly. The florist came out from the shop and the cat ran to the bakery. The cat meowed again at the bakery, loudly, and the baker came out. But then, the cat ran to the cafe. The cat meowed again and again until the waitress comes out from the cafe. As expected the cat ran again. It turns out, the cat was searching for its owner."

Thank you very much for all the follows and comments! (and also for wasting your time on that stupid story aha) Bye!!

By: Alisya
Psst!: Please forgive me or... Jaguhbi will cry all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment