Wednesday 21 August 2013

The wings who was left alone.

       Most of the time in my life is spent on nature, in the mornings and keeping a dark secret, at night. You might think I am a werewolf or something but no, this is not Twilight. I am just a normal person though. I wake up, go to the forest to find some berries, and cook. Yeah, I am a loner. Sigh. And yes, I prefer to be alone all of the time and I hate public. That is kinda usual for a....special creature...like me?

       Oh yeah, before I forgot, like the normal story introductions, my name is Gwen Sky. I am 18 years old. I live in the woods in a small cottage and I go to the woods almost every day. Sometimes, I really want to tell my secrets to someone. You might think its just stupid to tell it to someone. But it's kinda inevitable because you know sometimes we just have to share our feelings to someone. Our secrets too. That's why best friends are created right?

       One day, I need to go to the market because I'm out of food. So I did, I put on my cloak and just walk to the nearest market. Arrived at the market, the villagers started to look at me and most of them, judged me. Ughh. Ok, here's why. The villagers knew me from my parents. My parents also have a dark secret and they accidentally killed a villager. When I was 16, my parents brought me to live in the woods alone.

      So I just act like the villagers are invisible although they were throwing apples and tomatoes to me. Free food I guess. But then, there's this one boy just sit there and look at me and just pity me. Questions started to haunt me....Why isn't he following other kids throwing foods at me? Is he keeping a secret too? What is his secret? Is it same as mine? He can grow wings at night too? While I was daydreaming, 'BAM!' an apple in my face.

      I ran to my cottage after that and went to the woods to find some firewood to cook. Suddenly, I found a boy, I think I recognise him, is it the...oh. It is the boy from the market. I sat next to him. His name is Josh. I asked him all of those questions in my head. Shockingly, he answered all of it very calmly. Its probably destiny that brought us here with the same problems. Suddenly, we both grew wings and we flew together.

     But.......I wonder why is he at the market without anyone noticing? He said he have a power where he can be invisible. Cool huh? So, I let him stay with me and no one noticed, of course. My life have been better and better since. It was an unbelievable experience to meet someone who have identical powers as me. Of course, we fell in love after that. I hope this is a better love story than Twilight.

Psst! : To the Twilight lovers, I'm sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment