Saturday 22 March 2014

Seeking For Love Under The Sun: End of Summer

                                           CHAPTER 4: End of Summer              


      It's 10 in the morning. The sound of the splashing waves on an empty beach is just perfect. It was not very sunny today, its just cloudy and windy, just the way I like it. Damien and I took a long walk at the beach together as our last time to be together. His flight to Ohio is at 8 p.m. Of course I'm gonna miss him. But, we can't contact each other after this. It's like one of the rules. I thought rules are meant to be broken? Nah, my friends would laugh at me if I still contact him.

    A quiet and windy day, also sad and kinda gloomy too. We sat at the shore of the beach where the ocean kept kissing the shore no matter how many times it's sent away. He always ask me to move to Ohio too. I can't, but then, yeah, maybe one day, though. I went to his house to help him pack his stuff and clean the house. Before I forgot, yes, he lived alone. Such loner.

    That evening, I sent him to the airport and helped him with his bags. He kissed me goodbye, of course. I went home, lie on my bed and think, what now? I scribbled a piece of paper with Damien's name and my actual asshole crush name, Tom. I prefer Damien though. But ugh, over thinking suck.

                                                                       ...

  Hearing my friends laughing at me for missing Damien, annoys me. A lot. I went to Starbucks to actually calm me down. I lied to my friends that I'm going to the toilet, surprisingly, no one wants to follow me there so bingo. As I sat down on the cozy sofa, I dramatically realized that this is the Starbucks where Damien and I accidentally met. Damn it, it is hard to move on.

  Oh shoot, I forgot that tomorrow is prom. I'm now kinda single and no one asked me to go to prom with them yet. I don't have a dress, a partner, oh god I'm not ready yet! Nah, I'll just skip prom, eventhough skipping prom is for losers and I'm sure everyone is going to tease me on my twitter. School is so stressful. School celebrations and events is worse than stressful.

  Ping. I received a text from Tom saying, "y not we go to prom 2gether?" Wow, that escelated quickly. That is not a romantic way of asking but I'm desperate so why not right? And it will make me fall for him and forget Damien, am I right?



THE END.

p/s: i'm actually very very busy with some school stuff so i can't really commit.
p/s: the end. its not really a good end but it left you guys wondering right? (did the airplane crash? did she date tom? did damien come back for her?) there's no sequel or anything, i just want you guys to create your own story in your mind (tbh)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment