Thursday 27 June 2013

The crying vampire.

       I live on Broadway Street. My house is right beside the graveyard and the abandoned house. Scary huh? Nope. It's nothing for me. But today, at midnight, its Halloween. Its the 1st time I celebrated Halloween since I moved, which some people said something's going to haunt me. According to the last owner of my house, their son was haunted by a vampire. I guess it's just a joke because I don't believe in ghosts..or vampires. I mean like, really? Haunted by a vampire? I've never heard of it. I invited my friends to go to the abandoned house to see if ghosts are real. I'm very confident to enter the house. Unfortunately, my friends won't enter.

         I entered the house alone. All by myself. For your information, its 8:00 p.m. So, its kinda dark already. The door creaked open. Darkness starts to haunt me. Luckily, I brought a torchlight with me. The hallway was really dusty and there's a mouse on a table. Bats? You don't have to know. Too many! But then, my goosebumps are getting goosebumps! Why? I heard another footsteps and a crying boy. "Henry! Henry!" Wait, what? They even know my name! Or.....BOOM! Mother's face was right in front of my face, waking me up. "Halloween party is just about to start, honey." Oh. I forgot. I was taking a nap just now. Its already 9:00 p.m. But will the dream come true? I'm confused.

       My living room is full of people. I guess the Halloween party is not about to start, but, it has started. I can see my friends from the stairs. Partying. Having fun. But what about me? Worrying about this midnight. "How was your nap, young man?" I almost fall from the stairs. Luckily, I am holding the stairs' rail. It was my dad. "Fine." I answered nervously. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm nervous, anxious, tired and scared. I questioned myself why am I believing ghosts. I guess they're real after all. Probably. Maybe.

       I joined my friends so that I can hide all of the worries in my mind. We talked and laughed. I almost forgot about this midnight! Guess what? It's already 11:30 p.m.! Everyone started to leave my house because it's already late. Then, there's only my parents and me. I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and wear my pyjamas. My bed looks very comfortable. So, right now, I am lying on my bed reading my favourite book 'Hardy Boys'. My palms are clammy. My forehead started to sweat. Cringg!! It's 12:00 a.m. I waited. Anxiously. I waited for the ghosts or vampire or whatever. 30 minutes passed.  I fell asleep. As if there's nothing gonna happen. "Uwahh! Uwahh!" I woke up because I heard a noise of a boy crying.

       I covered my face with my blanket. But then, the crying boy stopped crying. So I looked in my room. There's a boy. Looking at me. He walked nearer and nearer. Now, he is beside my bed. Still looking at me. My tears started to fall. Scary. His eyes is all black. He is wearing a pyjamas, with skulls pattern. Same....like me. I feel like screaming but my mouth is shut. PLOP! He disappeared. Where did he go? I don't know. So, I lean to the other side. There he is. We are on the same bed! I ran to my parents' bedroom's door and knock it like crazy. He was chasing me. KNOCK! KNOCK! No one answered. He whispered to me. "Your parents are dead. In this house, there's only you and me. Later, there's only going to be me." I was shocked and panicked. I don't know what to do!

      "Henry! Henry!" Oh..finally I can wake up! But, it's not a dream. Oh my god. The boy disappeared. Again. Guess who's calling me? My mom. Finally opened the door. And asked what happened. I answered. "Something haunt me!" I asked her if we can move tommorow to somewhere else. "Yes we can, honey. But not tomorrow. Maybe in 3 days?" I have nothing left to say. I can't even think. There's also no choice. What can I do more? Nothing. So, I agreed. I guess it's true after all. About the ghost story and the haunt. In fact, I am one of the victim! My first lesson? Now, I believe in ghosts. They're real.



Psst! : I was also having goosebumps writing this. LOL.
By: Alisya
    
     

3 comments:

  1. Also got goosebumps and I'm imagining a boy sitting next to my bed! Haha just like hoq you described it. keep on writing :)

    ReplyDelete